3 key things to consider when thinking about gathering customer feedback.
With so many surveys and routes to customer feedback available to you, here are 3 things to consider to help you focus on the how and why of listening to customers
1. How are you going to make it easy for customers to feedback?
- what is the best way to encourage feedback for your customers?
2. What feedback are you going to ask for?
- make sure that it is relevant to the customer, personalise where possible
3. What are you going to do with the feedback?
- Don't just collect metrics - make a difference for customers
Following these three considerations before you start will help to ensure that you are asking for the right feedback and in the right way to ensure that you get great quality feedback that enables you to take action.
Customer feedback should be a key part of any strategy, but it should be considered and planned not just done.